|10 to 20 hours per week
About NEOKingdom DAO
Our vision is to make employment fairer, by facilitating both web3 and real-world businesses to become Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). We have created the legal and technical framework required to operate as a DAO.
Our DAO has taken an unconventional approach to development. Unlike many web3 projects that establish a presence before creating a product, we have a functioning dApp, audited smart contracts, robust legal framework, and a token that is trading on four Decentralized Exchanges!
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer to help us redesign our website and overall brand. Additionally, your responsibilities include developing templates for all internal and external material, establishing guidelines for our logo and color schemes, with the possibility of redesigning the logo itself. Furthermore, you will be expected to create various artifacts and graphics, such as images for blog posts. Lastly, if feasible, you will contribute to the development of print designs for conferences.
At NEOKingdom DAO, we operate in collaborative “circles” formed by DAO contributors. As the new UX/UI designer, you’ll establish the “Design Circle,” working alongside another recent designer.
Your close collaborations will be with the Outreach Circle, responsible for the external-facing side of the DAO as well as product management, and the Development Circle, consisting of 7 developers.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who can thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment, is a strong communicator, and is comfortable with a degree of autonomy. You should have:
- Experience in Web3, whether paid of voluntary
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous early-stage environment and take initiative without constant supervision.
- Experience with website design
- Proficiency in creating diverse artifacts and graphics, including visuals for blog posts, decks and print designs for conferences.
- Skill in developing design guidelines for logos, colors, and the potential for logo redesign.
Nice to have
- Experience with user testing and A/B testing would be valuable in this role.
- Being able to iterate on designs based on user feedback is a plus, contributing to the continuous improvement of the website, dApp and other visual elements.
- Your proficiency in incorporating user insights into the redesign process would enhance the overall user experience and align with our commitment to delivering high-quality, user-centric designs.
What we offer
- Flexibility: We are a fully remote team located across Berlin, Tallinn, Padua, Lisbon, Madrid, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur and Bali (and at times in other parts of Asia and Australia when it’s cold in the north!). This is possible as we primarily work asynchronously.
- We work part-time
- Competitive pay: Based on your skill set, responsibility, and the hours you work. Please note, you will be compensated in our native token $NEOK which you can offramp to Fiat, hold, or do a combination of the two.
- Shared ownership: Every Contributor gets access to ownership, dividends, and voting rights in the DAO
- We are building something new: Contribute to our mission of making it easier for others to operate as a DAO by adopting our DAO framework